Debra B. Rosenbaum, of counsel with Dempsey, Dempsey & Sheehan, joined the firm in 1987 and focuses her practice on real estate transactions, estate planning, estate administration, and business organizations. She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from Barnard College at Columbia University, and earned her law degree from New York University School of Law. Ms. Rosenbaum has been a Summit resident since 1980.
- Real Estate Transactions
- Estate Planning
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Business Organization and Financing
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Summit Bar Association
- Summit Bar Foundation
- New Jersey State Bar (1987)
- New York State Bar (1977)
- New York University (J.D. 1976); Moot Court Board.
- Barnard College (B.A. 1973); Magna Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa