Jerry Dempsey’s practice focuses on real estate closings, estate planning and administration, wills and probate, and trust formation & administration. He consults with clients who seek counseling and advice on general family issues.
Upon graduating from law school Mr. Dempsey served as a law clerk to the Honorable Kenneth C. Hand in the New Jersey Superior Court, Law Division. He joined the firm in 1967 and has lived and worked in Summit for over 40 years. The firm was established by his late father, Wilfred L. Dempsey, which has evolved from the law firm of Williams & Dempsey which dates back to 1929.
- Commercial and Residential Leasing
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Estate Planning
- Landlord/Tenant Law
- Real Estate Development
- Real Estate Transactions
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Summit Bar Association
- Summit Bar Foundation
- New Jersey State Bar (1967)
- University of Pennsylvania School of Law (J.D., 1966)
- Georgetown University (A.B., 1963)